[nfb-talk] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:00:08 UTC 2012

Welcome to the list, Jon!

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "jonathan matte" <jmatte28 at comcast.net
To: <nfb-talk at nfbnet.org
 sent: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 21:04:29 -0400
Subject: [nfb-talk] just wanted to introduce myself to the list

Hi there everyone.
Before I briefly introduce myself to the list I need to begin by
saying that I normally don’t do this sort of thing subscribing
to online discussion lists, but every now and then I like to try
something a bit different.
I’ve been on and off of these sorts of lists over the years but
thought I would give this another try.
My name is Jonathan but most of my friends call me Jon.
I’m 29 years of age and totally blind from Massachusetts a city
called Brockton located about 45 minutes south of Boston.
In my spare time I enjoy reading, listening to all types of
music, talking online and on the phone, going out to dinner,
sometimes to the movies, and browsing around in book and music
stores to name only a few.
I’m currently single and do not have any kids.
But I have to say considering that I’m going to be turning 30
this May I’m not exactly liking the prospect of being alone,
but I’m sure the right person will come along if it is meant to
be.
If I seem like someone you might like to get to know feel free to
email me off list by sending a message to

jmatte28 at comcast.net

If we hit it off and seem to have some things in common I do have
skype and wouldn’t be aposed to talking on the phone.
Again I just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to hear from
some new and interesting people soon
Regards
Jonathan from Massachusetts.