[nfb-talk] FW: NFB stand on Blind Child Area signs?

Don Mitchell donmi at q.com
Wed Aug 29 00:54:31 UTC 2012

On a related note. Here in Vancouver WA there is a sign in front of the
school where I work that says caution blind persons crossing. I have
objected to this sign for years. I did not even know it was there for years.
My new boss agrees with me that it is an inappropriate sign. We teach blind
adults at the school and some one thought it was a good idea. Probably the
city fathers. I will report to you when it is removed.