[nfb-talk] FW: Four New Publications Added to NFB-NEWSLINE

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:01:01 UTC 2012

I am using the same version on my iPhone for S, and I haven't seen any
crashes to speak of. Perhaps this had to do with either the iPhone
five or the first iOS six version, iOS 6.0? I think it has to do with
the iPhone five and the app is not working properly on that iPhone, as
I have never had the problem on either my iPod touch or my iPhone for
S.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone