[nfb-talk] Newsline troubles.

Mike blindndangerous at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 13:56:13 UTC 2012

I figured that setting up a new thread would be better for this than
continuing in the old one from yesterday.
I have figured out that the problems that I am having with Newsline is
when I update my subscriptions.  When I go to Subscriptions, I see that
they are, in fact, updated to the latest releases, which I hadn't seen
before.  However, before noticing that, I pressed update subscriptions.
This is what causes the app to crash.  I'm not sure if it's because the
subscriptions are already up-to-date and it just doesn't know what to do
for that, or if it's something else.  I've seen this happen with both my
4S and my 5.
The other problem I am having is when I try and remove subscriptions.  I
still have the 2012 National Agenda in my subscriptions list, and I
can't figure out how to get rid of it.  It's not in the manage
subscriptions list, where the edit button is for editing subscriptions,
only in my actual subscriptions list.
If anyone knows anything, I'd really appreciate it.
Mike.