[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Access Board Working Group on Accessible Drug Labels to Hold First Meeting

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Dec 18 01:21:34 UTC 2012

Hello,
I think my husband shared that I have the machine that reads the labels
for the bottles.
I love it.
I am not on the board though, where I would encourage anyone to get
this machine, it is a brake for us.
Now I don't have to have anyone read my bottle lables so I can make
sure I am taking the correct medicine.
I check allot because the bottles can look the same.
And from the drug store I use, the pills can almost feel the same as well.
I am sure they are different colors, loll but for a total that just
doesn't do it rite?
What is it you would like the board member to do?