[nfb-talk] I'll tell ou why we shouldn't talk to Republicans.RE: nfb-talk Digest, Vol 55, Issue 43

Sleigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 23 21:30:44 UTC 2012

Hi, a very interesting post. I find it interesting when any group of people think that changes won't happen to them.I remember when people thought that blind folks wouldn't loose the link to age as in being able to make as much money as those over sixty five. Once links are lost it is really hard to get them back. If we become truly represented as citizens with equal and full access to employement the fenefits might not be needed as much.

sheila leigland