[nfb-talk] Credit cards

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 29 20:03:17 UTC 2012

Dar:

Although there's room for different opinions here, in general, we jump up
and down over stuff we can't do any other way for practical purposes.
Inaccessible bank web sites come to mind although even there, we can vote
with our feet.

WE generally don't demand stuff that can be gotten another way, as, for
example, using a reader to get credit card numbers once. So NFB
differentiates between "nice to have" items and "gotta have" items.

Mike