[nfb-talk] Please send me the legislative agenda for theWashingtonSeminar please

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 01:18:19 UTC 2012

You are correct, Ashley.  Ken Chrane also re-sent the legislative
agenda to this list.  However, if you didn't get or save the
email, you can still find it on the NFB Web site.  I'm not sure
which page it is located on, so I would just type "Legislative
Agenda for Blind Americans" into the search box.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan