[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Website Contact Form Submission FromKenneth Chrane

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:57:54 UTC 2012

Unfortunately again, this seems very similar to the email you
received from Senator Mikulski which you forwarded to our
Maryland affiliate list; yet another form email.  Try giving them
a call or visiting them; it might be a little more effective.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan