[nfb-talk] Inaccessible appliances!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Feb 21 03:27:09 UTC 2012

There is no law that makes inaccessible appliances illegal, hence our
current activities in Congress.

Some large stores, with web sites allow you to order something and
pick it up at your local store.  Don't know if you can pay for it
that way too, or have to pre-pay, but it is worth checking
into.  Also, I would think that if it is on the Wal-Mart web site,
your local store could order it.

Dave