[nfb-talk] National Library Services Gets a New Director:

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:27:00 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Since you are the President of our Iowa affiliate, you may be
able to answer this question.  I saw a job posting which was
posted to some of our lists for the Director of the Iowa
Department for the Blind.  The posting said that applicants
should send their resumes and all other relevant information to
Karen Kenninger, who
the posting referred to as the Director of the Iowa Department
for the Blind.  The deadline for the application was sometime in
April (I can't remember the date at the moment," but the
announcement from NLS said she would become the director of NLS
at the end of March.  So, I'm wondering if she is still the
director of the Iowa Commission and whether she will receive
these applications? I am not applying for this job, but I'm just
curious.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan