[nfb-talk] Ring in the new year with tcjwb on wics radio

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:43:32 UTC 2012

Hello. Today is the first tcjwb on the new and improved wics internet community station. I hope you will all tune in. Sorry this is getting to you late.

We will be hearing a lot of Russian music since I really did not do that this year. I was going to play the myster sound track but I seem to have mis placed it. So we are traveling to the other side of the world, well sort of. Join me for some fun and excitement.

Info is below.

place: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022/stream.m3u
time: monday from 9-11 pm eastern, 8-10 pm central, 7-9 mountain, and 6-8 pm Pacific

contact info
show twitter: http://twitter.com/tcjwb
station twitter: http://twitter.com/wicsradio.

If you need to contact me off air  contact me here.
http://marrie.org/contact.php
or here.
http://twitter.com/marrie1
See you there.