[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: www_email

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Jan 15 23:28:30 UTC 2012

Seems like canned crap to me.  Sorry y'all; but, frankly, I consider that very much a  non answer.  Why?  Simple.  It addresses nothing of our concerns specifically.  But, of course, you know this right?  I could have written her about garbage pick up on the moon and gotten back the same response.  "Garbage pick up on the moon?  How rediculous!" you say; and, of course, you're right.  Makes the point  all the same.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: