[nfb-talk] nfb songs

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 12 17:29:57 UTC 2012

During National Convention I bought a music CD for $5 at a table in the Huckster Room. I do not remember at which table it was, but I think it was near the snak pak table of the Merchants' Division. The CD had three new NFB songs on it, a new P.A.C. song, one about the joys of moving around with a free NFB white cane, and one about the joys of going to a National convention. The CD was unedited with two of the songs being there twice, and some odd chatter between the songs. The songs were good and I will keep the CD, but I lost the envelope which had held the CD. I want to put it in a sturdy container and label it with Braille Dymo tape. Does anyone know the name of the group which did it, and whether the disk has a title? Thanks, Ed Meskys