[nfb-talk] paying my dues.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 16 18:41:53 UTC 2012

Mike;
Look up your state on the NFB site and contact the state leader.  They can help you find a chapter in your area.  You pay your dues to your local chapter.
Welcome.

It is almost unbelieveable that ACB would decline a bill that would help them ern better wages.  That is just crazy!  They are downgrading their own people.  Thanks to all who join for this or any reason.  I think you will find convention, much more organized and fun!

See everyone in Orlando  !

Terry Powers from MD