[nfb-talk] Slightly off topic, but don't know where else to go!

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 22:46:38 UTC 2012

Dear Joshua,

You can discuss this issue on the GUI-talk list. It is a list where blind
computer users discuss topics and issues regarding the use of the Graphical
User Interfase (GUI). To subscribe to this list, send a blank email to:
Gui-talk at nfbNet.org
Type the word Subscribe in the subject line. After that, you should get a
confirmation e-mail to which you reply and there, you subscribed.