[nfb-talk] FW: [nabs-l] Boycott Goodwill on Facebook!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 01:53:39 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Justin Salisbury
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:55 PM
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org; ncabs at nfbnet.org; nfbofnc at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Boycott Goodwill on Facebook!

Fellow Federationists:

I have created a Facebook event for our boycott of Goodwill Industries
International, Inc.  It can be found at the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/events/453015078044368/

Please join the boycott and encourage everyone you know to do the same!

Yours in Federationism,

Justin Salisbury
President
North Carolina Association of Blind Students

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."    -MARGARET MEAD