[nfb-talk] Friend looking for a room at convention

Heather Field missheather at comcast.net
Wed Jun 13 22:23:11 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I have a friend who is hoping to find someone who would be willing to share a room at convention. She is an older lady, very neat, quiet and kind. If you would like to chat with her and see if you think you might be willing to share with her, please email me off list at
missheather at comcast.net
and include your phone number. I’ll pass it on to her and She will give you a call and you can both chat and see if you think it would work out.

She asked me to include that she would be happy to take over a room reservation if someone now finds that they will be unable to attend convention and would like to avoid the cancellation fee.

I have know this lady for over ten years and have shared a room with her myself at previous conventions. She was a really nice, considerate room mate.  Unfortunately, she contacted me a bit late this year and my room is all booked up.

I hope to hear from someone soon.
Best,
Heather