[nfb-talk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Notice

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:04:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Please see the below message for some very exciting news from NFB Newsline!
I really look forward to reading this magazine on Newsline, and will
probably add it to my favorites list next time I call in! For those of you
using Microsoft Outlook to read this, your screen reader will probably read
this a little strangely, for some reason which I have yet to figure out. If
you are using JAWS, pressing insert down-arrow to tell JAWS to read the
entire message should do the trick. Pressing that command's equivalent in
other screen readers should have the same effect, although I don't know how
other screen readers will interpret these kinds of messages.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum