[nfb-talk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Notice

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 01:21:43 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,

Well, they're usually good with complying with user requests if and when
it's possible. A lot of users, including myself, had been requesting
Reader's Digest for a long time. I actually know Bob Watson, who is the
content manager for Newsline, and from what he tells me there's a lot of
work that goes into putting newspapers and magazines on Newsline, so you
might think it takes a long time for them to add a requested paper or
magazine, but I think they have been good about adding content that users
have requested if we're patient with them. Whoever the wise man was who said
"patience is a virtue" was right! <Grin!>

Chris