[nfb-talk] Convention Singers

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 3 17:25:15 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

    Perhaps two of our members here in San Antonio could sing for the
Barbeque. Mary has performed during past showcases of talent and at various
venues here in San Antonio.

    If you want to hear a wonderful version of the national anthem Cindy
Garcia can  sing it with all the heart and emotion she can muster. She has a
very beautiful voice. Her and Mary have sang duets during some of the
convention devotionals.

Peter Donahue