[nfb-talk] 2012 Convention - advice to newbees

Rovig, Lorraine LRovig at nfb.org
Wed Mar 7 18:22:55 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,
I've been to every national convention since 1976. Here's my advice for enjoying your first convention - be prepared for too cold air conditioning inside the hotel (except where the rooms are too crowded and too hot) and be prepared for "Hot town, summer in the city" melt-on-the-sidewalk temps and humidity outside. I've seen conventioneers who come to our July convention wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts go back to their rooms to borrow a blanket to wrap up in. <grin>

Lorraine Rovig