[nfb-talk] Exciting Updates for Blind Texans in Dallas Fort Worth Area

Deneice Hopper grannydee214 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 16:09:59 UTC 2012

National Federation of the Blind of Texas Open House

Are you interested in meeting another blind person?  Do you have questions
regarding blindness?  Do you believe in the security, equality and
opportunity for all blind Americans? If so, let's gather to talk about it.
The National Federation of the Blind of Texas invites all who are interested
in changing what it means to be blind and reside in the Dallas-Fort Worth
region to join us on March 31 for an afternoon of enrichment, information
and connections. Families, professionals and friends of those who are blind
are all welcome to come and learn about the innovative programs and
initiatives happening in Texas. Network with our organization leadership and
learn about our resources for all populations, including seniors, children,
teens and parents of blind children.  Also, preview the extraordinary Hilton
Anatole, the hotel where our national convention will be held from June 30
to July 5, 2012.

Light refreshments will be available, so drop by anytime!

Please RSVP by calling 512-323-5444 or emailing rflores at nfbtx.org by March
24. Provide your name and number of people in your party, and we'll be sure
to be ready for you.

---

Hilton Anatole, Morocco Room

2201 North Stemmons Freeway