[nfb-talk] Teaching Braille, to the elderly

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Mar 25 00:57:52 UTC 2012

I would ask her if she had any players to read with anything like that.
As far as braille, I would do that last.
Asking her if she has a recorder to take down numbers anything like that.
it is hard to get them started when they know the world is at an end.
Glad you met her though and I hope you can keep checking uup on her.