[nfb-talk] mistake made in jury duty pool; would like advice

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Wed Mar 28 00:22:42 UTC 2012

Ray, here's the deal!
If you could have the doccumentation E-mailed to you, you could read
it in Braille, if you have a notetaker, with a Braille display, or you
could Braille it out, with an embosser, if you have one.
I'd prefer not to do the whole jury thing, based on the visual questions.
I could do civil cases, but stuff like murder trials, where everything
is visual, I wouldn't even do it!
JMHO!
Blessings, Joshua