[nfb-talk] Facebook question

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:25:09 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure what this is called, but I was wondering if someone can give me
the name and tell me how to do it.

When I'm posting on facebook and I include another person who also has a
facebook page (a friend), how do I make it to where the link to their page
appears as well?  Is this called Tagging, or does that only happen in
photos?

I just notice that when friends are using facebook and post some activity,
they can mention others and have a link to their page.  If anyone knows, let
me know as well.

Can this be done from the mobile FB site or from the main site only?

Thanks!

Jim