[nfb-talk] Fund raising

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Nov 18 03:23:51 UTC 2012

Hello,
We are closing out a fund raiser that we do starting in September,
selling the cupon books here in Billings.
I should say the books sell themselves.
We take a bunch of them over to church and folks buy the books.
The cupons are for anything you can almost think of.
Restaurants to oil changes for the car, and much more.
The books sell for $20 a book then you keep so much of the money.
I don't remember the percentage sense I didn't take care of that.
The books last a year, so folks like that idea as well.
At this time I don't have any ideas I will wait for others to come up
with something.
Just a thought for next summer. I know we will be selling the books again.
Jeff Hawworth helps put this together.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23