[nfb-talk] Talking microwave oven

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 25 00:44:45 UTC 2012

No, I did not find it at Target.

I am still looking around to see what might be out there.

Now that I've asked about this on a number of the blindness lists this
morning there are folks in both organizations and probably those
unaffiliated as well who would like to know what the current state of
affairs is on this subject.

Of course we kknow we can put Braille labels on a standard one if we have
to, but accessibility is good if it can be had at a reasonable price.

Bill Outman
Daytona Beach, Florida