[nfb-talk] Contact for Clearwater Florida Chapter

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 09:27:45 UTC 2012

Good morning Peter.

You are looking for the Pinellas Chapter, which covers both Clearwater and
St. Petersburg.

I just checked their announcement on Newsline and Kim Ellsworth is listed as
chapter president.  Yes, that's Jim's wife.  Many of us know him from our
experiences with FS, and she is employed there.

As Freedom Scientific is located in St. Pete., some of our friends who bring
you Jaws and Magic are part of that chapter.

Hope this is helpful.

Bill Outman
Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapteer