[nfb-talk] I'm back

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 4 01:45:41 UTC 2012

I was away for 73 days and just got home. While travelling I had a laptop which could receive but not send email, and it died a couple weeks ago. I am now trying to catch up on old email.

I have not checked my voicemail, but will do so tomorrow.

We would normally have our Columbus Saturday open house this Saturday, but are too busy unpacking from our travels to think about ti. However we are open to visitors who want to come to the Sandwich Country Fair this weekend.

Ed Meskys