[nfb-talk] U.S. Department of Education AnnouncesNewApp to Identify U.S. Currency to Assist Individuals who are Blind

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Oct 15 15:57:03 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,
The Eye note is the ap from U.S. treasury which is from the ap store. It
works well. It will tell you if your dollar bill is front side up or
back side. And it is free.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.