[nfb-talk] Auctioneer

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Apr 21 19:18:55 UTC 2013

Hi,
We have a friend here in town who took training to become an auctioneer.
Now she thinks she has discrimination.
We wouldn't know, because we didn't follow her threw all of this.
She isn't bad at all, just isn't as fast as we have heard from time to time.
My question is this, are there any blind persons doing this kind of thing.
How do they get around all of the items that they need to auction.
We have no clue how to help her at all.
We don't know if she has a certificate anything like that.
She shared she would call and talk to us about it.
We are letting her reach us, instead of us going to her.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23