[nfb-talk] Comcast working on talking software for set top boxes

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Aug 11 16:01:43 UTC 2013

Looks to me like Comcast is ahead of everybody else in this.  I understand that the NFB has a working relationship with Comcast; but, not sure of the exact nature of that relationship.  IF this is the case, than that would explain what you see in the video link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTL-3fj6HI

Looks to me like I'm making the switch at just the right time.  I'm so syked about this!!!!

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!