[nfb-talk] Comcast working on talking software for set top boxes

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Aug 11 17:14:30 UTC 2013

All I can tell from the demo is that it's the Nuance voice Samantha such as is found on the iphone but that's all I believe I can gather.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!