[nfb-talk] FYI "Thunder Dog" one of today's Kindle Daily Deals

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Sat Aug 24 23:53:51 UTC 2013

Joshua, surely, you ought to know that Kendal books can be purchased either using the Iphone or else the device itself.  No, the actual device is not yet accessible:  but, if you wait for perfection before declaring something as being acceptible, you might as well just forget it.  NFB philosophy is wonderful, and, it serves as a great starting point;  but, let me remind you that it is NOT meant to substitute for life.  When you let that happen, you lose sight of the big picture.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!