[nfb-talk] FYI "Thunder Dog" one of today's Kindle Daily Deals

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Sat Aug 24 23:59:56 UTC 2013

You still don't get it do yuh?  The kendal is both a physical device and there is an app for the Iphone also.

I am getting the very distinkt impression that no progress is being made with this discussion.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!