[nfb-talk] FYI "Thunder Dog" one of today's Kindle Daily Deals

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Aug 25 03:51:57 UTC 2013

No prob at all.  Actually, I read it both as an audible.com book and the NLS version.  Both were well narrated, and, seems to me it's a toss up as to which narration is better.  I will say this.  IF you get the Audible.com or the CD version, (essentially, the audible.com version is the CD version in a propriaritary format) you get the actual recording of "A Lefthanded disurtation" as read by Dr. Jernigan at the 1973 NFB convention.  So, in that way, all customers who bought the Audible.com version or the CD version get to hear what he sounded like.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!