[nfb-talk] address correction

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 24 00:47:36 UTC 2013

We have now been here for three weeks, and have a few corrections. The
apartment complex moved us to a different apartment two days after we
arrived, so our address is:
3111 Hidden Pond Drive, #107
Raleigh NC 27613
The complex has about 600 apartments, but is made up of many small
buildings. Our building has a bit over a dozen apartments, and our door is
on the back side, under a flight of stairs. There is a wild tangle of short
streets within the development, ours is only two blocks long.

Our track cell phone, 603-659-6419, does not work because Track has no
towers in Raleigh. We will carry it when we go out of town.

Also, we failed to set up call forwarding on our NH landline, 603-253-6207,
so it will not work until we are home in April. We should have set up call
forwarding before we put the phone on hiatus. Next year we will know better.

We have a local phone number for the duration of our stay, 919-977-6728.

Ed & Sandy Meskys