[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Merry Christmas

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 06:07:07 UTC 2013

merrychristmas nfb talk jesus Christ is the reason for the season
jesus Christ mas jesus Christmas that's what ist all about happy
birthday 2the ages of the|days Jesus Christmas|JesusChrist the
beginning and&the end.

--
if you try you will sugseed. Try try try agan. for if you perceevear.
You will konker never fear. Try try try agan.