[nfb-talk] Audible.com to exclude Victor Reader Stream

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 3 21:29:08 UTC 2013

Ray,  You are attributing emotions to Amazon -- they are a publicly
owned corporation, not a person.  I really doubt they hate blind
persons.  The corporation can't and most of the employees are
unaware.  You say they don't listen -- really what you mean is that
they are not doing what you want, in the way you want.  I think they
have heard us -- they just have a different set of priorities.

Dave