[nfb-talk] Audible.com to exclude Victor Reader Stream

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Fri Feb 8 20:40:36 UTC 2013

I won't go so far as to say that if Audible doesn't continue to support the
Stream that it is discriminating.  However, Audible is at least insensitive
since the Stream and similar specialized devices give us the opportunity to
read, (or should I say listen) better.  Speed control is better on the
Stream.  Other reading functions are performed better on the Stream and its
competitors than on devices like the iPhone including longer battery charge
times.

I think it reasonable to expect Audible/Amazon to be considerate of how we
read in making its decisions about what devices to support.

Best,

Michael Hingson