[nfb-talk] slightly confused here

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Jul 4 01:30:10 UTC 2013

Say, y'all, I find myself a little confused about something.

This morning, the NFB board authorized a group of blind folks from Montana to become the Montana affiliate of the NFB.  This leaves me a little puzzled.  Was Montana not already an NFB affiliate?

I guess maybe that it was but something happened and a new group had to be formed.  OF course, that's just a guess on my part:  still, I find myself a little puzzled by this.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!