[nfb-talk] If any of you at all like wax meltscandles body sprays and or room sprays

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Thu Jul 18 14:54:38 UTC 2013

Go to the NFBNet Website, and go to where it says "Join or Drop NFBNet mailing lists, and look for the Blind Merchants list.
BTW, I don't have a problem with you posting this here, or on my list for that matter.
There may be interested people on both lists, so don't worry about it.
If Mr. Andrews doesn't like it, he'll say something, but as for me, it doesn't bother me.
Thanks, Joshua