[nfb-talk] the Blind Matters Radio Show

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 20:42:47 UTC 2013

I want to let everyone know about a talk show which originated in Orlando
and now is syndicated in several radio markets. It is called the Blind
Matters Radio Show and is hosted by Michael and Lynne Golder. It is the only
show of it's kind in the United States. It started in Orlando a little over
a year ago. Michael has not been blind all that long, so input from some of
the rest of us who have is good. They also have guests which they interview.
They are also looking for sponsors. Lynne does a great job interviewing. I
am hoping that some people in the outlying markets will start to call the
show and that this e-mail will cause their listenership to pick up. They air
Saturdays from 3 PM to 6 PM EDT and are streamed as well. Here is the
information.

First syndicated radio show of its kind in the country..an all talk show
catering to the visually impaired and the blind. Entertaining and
informative.
Laugh and learn with Michael who is legally blind. What makes this show
unique is that the host, many of the guests and some of the advertisers are
also visually impaired or blind. We value your input and ideas.

Let's hear from YOU on Blind Matters Radio. Call in and say "hello" live
every Saturday from 3pm to 6pm EDT. 800-788-9575
It's YOUR show! Looking forward to talking to you.

Listen to Blind Matters on these stations:
1520am WBZW - THE BIZ - Orlando, Florida OR Listen live directly from
www.blindmattersradioshow.com Home Page. Just click on livestream button and
you will be linked directly to the program at 1520am.

Affiliate Stations:

1230am WBZT - West Palm Beach, FL
WZNZ AM1600 , Jacksonville, Florida
WTAN - AM 1340 - Tampa, Florida
WZHR - AM 1400 - Tampa, Florida

WAFS Biz 1190AM - Atlanta, Georgia
WWDB 860AM  -  Philadelphia, PA

Email: Michael at BlindMattersRadio.Com

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com
Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org