[nfb-talk] Blind Federation Slams Captcha Security, BBC News, June 3, 2013

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Jun 4 15:54:45 UTC 2013

Joshua,

That assumes that the authors and supporters of the bill you mention would have agreed to have our bill be a part of their bill,
and you can't really merge legislation with a bill that has already been passed.  .  You can't just wish for something and think
that it would have happened as you would wish it too.  In some ways, our bill is more controversial.  There are times at the
national and state level when bills we want passed can be included in a similar bill that is being considered, so I know that we
do that when we can.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:23:23 +0000, Joshua Lester wrote:

>Before all of this happened, we should have taken our bill and had the legislators merge it with the already existing Paycheck
Fairness Act, that would give women equal pay.
>If the two legislations would have been merged, then we'd be getting equal pay, and then we'd be on the road to getting rid of
inaccessible captias, because we'd be in the workplace!
>Blessings, Joshua

>The President couldn't just issue an executive order because the current mechanism is established in statute so it takes
Congressional action to repeal it. Know your civics.

>Mike Freeman

>On Jun 4, 2013, at 4:58, Joshua Lester <JLester8462 at pccua.edu> wrote:

>> Why?
>> Does the president have a guilty conscience?
>> I know this is off topic, but I think if Mr. Dale was still there, the president would be reminded about how he failed to get
our Fair Wages bill through, by executive order, so to ease his mind, he let him go!