[nfb-talk] E-VA at NFB

Anna McClure amcclure at envisionamerica.com
Fri Jun 28 16:57:14 UTC 2013

We are just days away from the NFB National Convention! En-Vision America's
staff is ready to go and excited to see old friends and meet new ones!

Please make sure to stop by our booth and check out the latest information
on accessible prescriptions.

We have new pharmacies offering ScripTalk Talking Labels, and new products
and services that allow you to access your prescription medication
information via Braille or Large Print!

We'll help you talk with your pharmacy to make sure you can safely access
your medication labels.

i.d. mate Quest will be there, too. We are offering a special sale rate and
free shipping during the convention, and . our no-interest payment plan is
back! Come by and get the details and take advantage of these fantastic
savings!

We'll be there all week, including the special sponsors-only morning! Come
say 'hi' to Dave and Dave! They have the answers to all your questions.

See you next week!

PS - If you can't make it to the convention, and still want to take
advantage of the special savings, just call us at 800-890-1180. Mention the
convention special and we'll give it to you! Don't wait though, it's only
good July 2nd - 5th .

www.envisionamerica.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/pages/ID-Mate/128912343881298> I.D. Mate
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/ID-Mate/128912343881298> I.D. Mate on