[nfb-talk] APPLICATION FOR LOAN

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Mar 6 01:40:57 UTC 2013

Bryan,

If you are as familiar with all this as you indicate, you already know that the goal of our car and the Google car are different.  The Google care drives itself.
The goal of our project was to develop interfaces that allow a blind person to actually drive a car.  In addition, the interfaces developed have some
possibility of impacting other areas of our lives in terms of potential travel aids and other areas where tactile feedback might be useful.  Frankly, I've always
been a little uneasy with us having a loan program.  Why can't some of the companies who are profiting from their products do more to help persons buy
their technology.  If we do it, there is no reason for them to do it.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson