[nfb-talk] APPLICATION FOR LOAN

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 6 17:36:06 UTC 2013

Hey,
you already got your snow up north; my baby nephew played in the snow in MA.
Now its our turn here in DC. But I'll throw you a cyber snowball! <smile>

I'm staying in side and warm unless our power goes out, then no heat. Also,
I'm fortunate my old braillenote still works after it was repaired. I agree
with Kendra, prices need to come down; I cannot afford a new one and vr
won't pay for one unless I have a job offer and in this era of job cutbacks,
its very hard to find openings.

Anyway, I'll use my braille note to read, take notes and more while enjoying
the snowfall and then go out and play in it maybe.
Ashley