[nfb-talk] APPLICATION FOR LOAN

Bonnie Ainsworth bainsworth65 at windstream.net
Sat Mar 9 11:51:19 UTC 2013

ZoomText also has a monthly plan for those who use screen magnification.
I'm using an open-sourced magnification program called Desktop Zoom.  While
it's not ideal, it's a solution.  Several people I know are also using
System Access for something like $15 a month.  That's more of a realistic
price for most.  Several of us are having to leave rehab unless we're
gainfully employed, and paying inflated prices isn't always an option.