[nfb-talk] APPLICATION FOR LOAN

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 9 20:25:32 UTC 2013

Bonnie:

You and I should agree to disagree on this one. I don't think the market
will get nearly as large as you think it will because most senior citizens
just want their sight back -- they don't really *want* to learn new
technologies and, frankly, to use the technology that most of us find
useful, they're going to have to admit they're blind -- something most of
them are loath to do. Admittedly, this is a generalization but it's what
I've seen.

To give people some idea of the miniscule market out there, if our NFB
Independence Market sells twenty thousand of *anything,* it's doing a
land-office business.

It will be interesting to see who's right. (grin)

Mike Freeman